Workshops for Public Agencies
For public agencies, we customize our workshops based on a site visit and the specific needs of our clients. With a wide range of topics available (see below), our workshops bring best practices to your team of professionals Our goal is to deliver workshops that are hands-on, practical and entertaining for a fun learning experience for our attendees.
Former clients include State of California Department of Pesticide Regulation, the Presidio of San Francisco, City of Palo Alto and the National Park Service.
To learn more and find out if we’re a good fit for your agency, call or email Michael Baefsky at 925.254.7950 or email@example.com
Typical topics (up to three can be included in a single workshop):
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- School Site IPM
- Sudden Oak Death Ecology & Management
- Weed IPM
- Pesticide Handler Training
- Plant Diseases
- Gophers Ecology & Management
- Tree Risk Assessment
- Bees (European Honey Bees, Native Bees, Bee Habitat & Ecology)
- Soils Fertility including salinity problems and recycled water utilization
- IPM for buildings and grounds