Are my trees healthy? What can be done to make them healthier?
What risk do large trees pose to people & property and what options exist for reducing risk from these trees?
Which species and varieties should be planted in specific areas?
How should trees be pruned, irrigated and fertilized?
What is the best way to plant these trees on this site, and what early care should they receive?
Michael Baefsky brings decades of experience and the full gamut of certifications to our tree consulting practice. Not only is he a Certified Arborist but he is a licensed landscape contractor and brings a practical approach to his recommendations.
He provides the following services:
- tree risk assessment
- tree health and safety consulting
- construction site tree preservation
- expert witness services
- long term site development and visioning for developers and contractors
- and more!
Baefsky & Associates evaluates twig and foliage growth and the presence of pests & diseases as indicators of tree health. Having a long term relationship with landscapes in the SF Bay Area and throughout CA helps us decide how healthy a tree and landscape may be, and how to increase their health.
We have examined trees that have fallen on houses and landscapes and participate in the CA Tree Failure Report Program, a University of CA sponsored program that tracks tree failures, and provides data on these failures, The program sponsors an annual presentation that we attend, where scientific and anecdotal information is exchanged, and tree professionals learn about worldwide work on the problem.
Michael Baefsky has the localized expertise and broad knowledge about species adaptations, and new varieties that are available to provide good recommendations for new and existing landscapes.
For your tree consultation needs, please contact us via phone or email, at 925.254.7950 or email@example.com
Certifications & Licenses:
- Certified Arborist (WE022A International Society of Arboriculture)
- Registered Consulting Arborist (#456 American Society of Consulting Arborists)
- Certified Tree Risk Assessor (#1877International Society of Arboriculture)
- Licensed Agricultural Pest Control Advisor (#074617 State of CA)
- CA Qualified Applicator license (#99864 State of CA)
- Licensed Landscape Contractor (#931410 State of CA)